ARCHIVED - Help Shape Yukon’s Future!

Archived information

This Web page has been archived on the Web. Archived information is provided for reference, research or record keeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.

Are you interested in serving as a Board or Council member?

Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada is seeking residents of Yukon to be considered as a federal nominee to the following:

  • Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Board
  • Yukon Dispute Resolution Board
  • Yukon Surface Rights Board
  • Yukon Land Use Planning Council
  • Yukon Water Board

Applicants must have knowledge or experience relevant to the mandate of the Board or Council they wish to serve on. Board and Council members must be able to participate in regularly scheduled meetings, and to accommodate unanticipated increases in related commitments and duties. Appointments will be made for a three-year term. Remuneration will be provided. For federal appointments, the provision of fingerprints and completion of a credit check will be required.

If you are interested in serving on one of the Boards or Council listed above, please send:

  • A letter stating your interest in serving as a Board or Council member, including any recent work you have done associated with this Board or Council; and
  • A detailed resumé with your current contact information.

Please send the materials above, and any questions to:

Donna-Marie Haughton
Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
Room 415C – 300 Main Street, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2B5
Telephone: 867-667-3324
Toll-Free: 1-800-661-0451

Application deadline: Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Date modified: