Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) provides funding for programs, services and initiatives to First Nation, Inuit and Northern communities, governments and individuals as well as to Aboriginal and Métis organizations.
If you qualify as a potential recipient as per program criteria for any of the AANDC funding programs and wish to enter into a funding agreement with the department, please submit the required Proposal, Application or Workplan available on this web site.
You can find out about total funding by AANDC per year in the annual Reports on Plans and Priorities and Departmental Performance Reports, or find more detailed information on specific types of funding:
- National Funding Agreements Models
- Transfer payments to First Nations, Inuit, Métis, and Northerners and their organizations for essential community services
- Aboriginal Peoples and Communities
- Economic Development
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Infrastructure and Housing
- Funding in the North
- Default Prevention and Management Policy
- Backgrounder - Third-Party Funding Agreement Management
- Remuneration of Elected Officials in First Nations Communities
- Date modified: