Community Opportunity Readiness - How can I apply?
Your application must be complete and in a level of detail appropriate to the level of funding being sought. Applicants may submit a brief Statement of Intent prior to submitting a full application so the Department may determine whether the project meets program criteria and advise on the development of the full application.
Required project information may include:
- Full name, address, phone number, and description of the applicant.
- Information on the applicant's financial situation.
- A description of the applicant's management and organizational capacity.
- A detailed description of the proposed project and activities to be undertaken, including:
- Project description
- Project objectives
- Project timelines
- Project scope
- Project deliverables
- Relevant documentation related to any partnership agreements or commitments.
- A cost forecast of the project, including:
- Details of financing from all sources
- Uses of funds
- Identification and justification of costs
- Identification of other sources of funding, including applicant equity, commercial financing, and other sources of government funding
- Project organizational structure
- Anticipated economic benefits of the project, such as:
- Expected outcomes
- Proposed performance measures to be used at the end of the project to assess community economic benefits
- Where appropriate:
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Environmental effects and proposed mitigation measures
- Land tenure requirements
- Operating, maintenance and repair plan
- Date modified: