Disclosure of Ministerial Exception
As per Section 6.5.12 of the Treasury Board Policy on Transfer Payments, any exceptions that have been approved by the Minister under Sections 6.3.7 and 6.3.8 of the policy must be made public on the department's website within 30 days of the approval date.
The Minister has approved the following exception to terms and conditions to provide transfer payments to an individual recipient in excess of the maximum amount authorized by approved terms and conditions.
- Contributions for Emergency Management Assistance for Activities on Reserve
- Grants and Contributions to increase First Nations and Inuit Youth Participation in Education and Labour Market Opportunities
- Payments to support Indians, Inuit and Innu for the purpose of supplying public services in education (Contributions to provide elementary and secondary education programs and services to Indians living on reserve and Inuit)
- Contributions to support access to healthy foods in isolated northern communities
- Contributions for emergency management assistance for activities on reserves
- Payments to support Indians, Inuit and Innu for the purpose of supplying public services in capital facilities and maintenance
- Date modified: