Terms and Conditions for INAC Transfer Payments
Terms and conditions set out the parameters under which transfer payments may be made for a given program.
Below you will find the terms and conditions grouped together under Strategic Outcomes, according to the Department's Program Alignment Architecture.
Good governance and co-operative relationships for First Nations, Métis, Non-Status Indians, Inuit and Northerners.
- Grants to Implement Comprehensive Land Claims and Self-Government Agreements
- Grants to First Nations to Settle Specific and Special Claims Negotiated by Canada and/or Awarded by the Specific Claims Tribunal
- Grant for Band Support Funding
- Grants to Participating First Nations and the First Nation Education Authority Pursuant to the First Nations Jurisdiction over Education in British Columbia Act
- Grant to the Miawpukek Indian Band to Support Designated Programs
- Grant to the First Nations Finance Authority Pursuant to the First Nations Fiscal Management Act
- Grants to British Columbia Indian Bands in Lieu of a Per Capita Annuity
- Contributions to Support the Negotiation and Implementation of Treaties, Claims and Self-Government Agreements or Initiatives
- Contributions to supply public services in Indian Government Support and to build strong governance, administrative and accountability systems
- Contributions to Support the Basic Organizational Capacity of Representative Aboriginal Organizations
- Contributions for the Purpose of Consultation and Policy Development
- Contribution for Inuit Counselling in the South
- Federal Interlocutor's Contribution Program
Individual, family and community well-being for First Nations and Inuit.
- Grants and Contributions to Support First Nations Elementary and Secondary Educational Advancement
- Grants and Contributions to Support First Nations and Inuit Post-secondary Educational Advancement
- Grants and Contributions to Increase First Nations and Inuit Youth Participation in Education and Labour Market Opportunities
- Grants and Contributions to Provide Income Support to On-Reserve Residents
- Contributions to Indian Bands for Registration Administration
- Contributions to provide women, children and families with Protection and Prevention Services
- Grants and Contributions to Support Urban Programming for Indigenous Peoples
The Land and Economy
Full participation of First Nations, Métis, Non-Status Indians and Inuit individuals and communities in the economy.
- Contributions to First Nations for the Management of Contaminated Sites
- Contributions for Emergency Management Assistance for Activities on Reserves
- Contributions to Support the Construction and Maintenance of Community Infrastructure
- Contributions to Support Land Management and Economic Development
- Contributions to Support the Aboriginal Economic Development Strategic Partnerships Initiative
Self-reliance, prosperity, and well-being for the people and communities of the North.
- Grants and Contributions to Support the Advancement of Northern Science and Technology
- Grants for the Political Evolution of the Territories, Particularly as it Pertains to Devolution
- Grants to the Government of the Northwest Territories and the Government of Nunavut for Health Care of Indians and Inuit
- Contributions for promoting the safe use, development, conservation and protection of the North's natural resources, and promoting scientific development
- Contributions to Promote Social and Political Development in the North
- Contributions to Support Access to Healthy Foods in Isolated Northern Communities
- Transfer Payments to the Government of Yukon for the Care and Maintenance, Remediation and Management of the Closure of Contaminated Sites in Yukon
- Transfer payments to the Government of Yukon for the remediation of the Marwell Tar Pit Site to support the Contaminated Sites Program
- Date modified: