Assisted Living

We provide assisted living for status First Nations people with special needs, such as seniors and persons with disabilities. These services may include housekeeping, meal preparation and laundry.

Frequently Asked Questions

Am I Eligible?

A doctor’s note explaining what services are needed is required in order to access this program.

How Do I Apply?

If you live in Yukon, please call or visit our Client Services Office to book an appointment. You will need to provide your Status number.

Room 122, Elijah Smith Building (300 Main Street), Whitehorse
Phone: 867-667-3399
Toll free: 1-800-661-0451 (For Yukon Clients only. If you live in another Province or Territory, please call the Public Enquiries Contact Centre toll-free at 1-800-567-9604))