Inuit designated organizations for post-secondary funding

On this page

Do you live in a province?

Eligible Inuit students seeking more information on how to apply for available funding for post-secondary education should contact the following designated organizations or regional Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) offices in the province where they have resided for 12 consecutive months.

Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation
Education Department
2789 Mississauga Road
R.R. #6
Hagersville ON N0A 1H0
Phone: 905-768-7107
Fax: 905-768-7108
Avataq Cultural Institute
Suite 360
4150 Ste-Catherine W
Westmount QC H3Z 2Y5
Phone: 514-361-5029
Toll free: 1-800-361-5029
Fax: 514-989-8789
Qalipu Mi’kmaq First Nation
Head Office
3 Church Street
Corner Brook NL A2H 2Z4
Phone: 709-634-0996
Fax: 709-639-3997
Indigenous Services Canada
630 Canada Place
9700 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton AB T5J 4G2
Phone: 403-495-2773
Fax: 403-495-4088
Indigenous Services Canada
1827 Albert Street
Regina SK S4P 2S9
Phone: 306-251-2107
Fax: 306-790-4634
Manitoba Indian Education Association Inc.
P.O. Box 1250
Lake Manitoba First Nation MB R0C 3K0
British Columbia
British Columbia Association of Aboriginal friendship Centres
Post-Secondary Student Support Program
551 Chatham Street
Victoria BC V8T 1E1
Phone: 250-388-5522
Toll free: 1-800-990-2432
Fax: 250-388-5502

Do you live in a territory?

Eligible Inuit students seeking more information on how to apply for the University and College Entrance Preparation Program and living in a territory should contact the following designated organizations.

Skookum Jim Friendship Centre
3159-3rd Avenue
Whitehorse YT Y1A 1C1
Phone: 867-633-7680
Fax: 867-668-4460
Northwest Territories
P.O. Box 1500
Yellowknife NT X1A 2R3
Phone: 867-669-2500
Fax: 867-669-2709
P.O. Box 2200
Iqaluit NU X0A 0H0
Phone: 867-975-4500
Fax: 867-975-4560

Related links

Date modified: