Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) inspectors are responsible for the inspection of Crown lands and the offshore in the Northwest Territories.  These inspections help permit/licence holders ensure compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, and the terms and conditions in authorizations that are issued by the INAC regional office and the various land and water boards.

What do inspectors do?

Inspectors support permit/licence holders to meet the terms and conditions of various authorizations, by:

Date modified: