Information for BC First Nation Individuals

Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) provides programs and services, such as social assistance and education, to First Nations people living on reserve. Many of these programs and services are delivered in partnership with First Nations organisations, such as the First Nations Education Steering Committee.

For more information on INAC programs and services for First Nations individuals living on reserve, please contact us.

Date modified: