Treaty Publications and Videos
- Resource Revenue Cost-Sharing Understanding – The agreement between Canada and British Columbia for the Resource Revenue Sharing Arrangement. 2003.
- In-SHUCK-ch Nation Agreement-in-Principle
- Lheidli T'enneh Final Agreement
- Lheidli T'enneh Agreement-In-Principle
- Maa-nulth First Nations Final Agreement
- Maa-nulth First Nations Agreement-in-Principle
- Sliammon Agreement-in-Principle
- Tsawwassen First Nation Final Agreement
- Tsawwassen First Nation Agreement-In-Principle
- Yekooche First Nation Agreement-in-Principle
- Fiscal Relations
- Natural Resources and the Environment
- Ratification and Implementation
Treaty Implementation Reports
- Nisga'a Final Agreement: Implementation Report 2005 - 2006 - "one heart, one path, one nation"
- Nisga'a Final Agreement: Implementation Report 2004 - 2005 - "Open"
- Nisga'a Final Agreement 2004 Annual Report - "Collected Wisdom"
- Nisga'a Final Agreement 2003 Annual Report - "Laxhmihl"
- Nisga'a Final Agreement 2002 Annual Report - "Prosper"
- Nisga'a Final Agreement 2001 Annual Report - "113"
British Columbia Treaty Commission Publications
- Annual Report 2008
- Annual Report 2007
- Annual Report 2006
- Annual Report 2005
- Annual Report 2004
- Annual Report 2003
- Annual Report 2002
- Annual Report 2001
- British Columbia Treaty Commission Independent Effectiveness Review – The 10-year independent review of the BC Treaty Commission. Report of the study by Deloitte and Touche, commissioned by BCTC. 2003.
- British Columbia Treaty Commission Report - "Looking Forward, Looking Back" – The BC Treaty Commission's review of eight years of treaty negotiations. 2001.
To order copies, call (toll-free) 1-800-567-9604 or email Infopubs@inac-ainc.gc.ca. Please indicate if you prefer VHS or DVD format.
- Sharing the Vision: Perspectives on the Promise of Treaties offers a variety of views on the need for certainty in treaties, the potential of good relationships and strong partnerships, and emerging economic opportunities for First Nations and other interests.
- Sharing the Experience: First Nations Reflections on the BC Treaty Process features some of the First Nations leaders who helped their communities advance to the Agreement in Principle stage of the treaty process. The video is intended primarily for First Nations communities, who may benefit from the ground-breaking experience of others. However, all audiences will find it informative and enlightening.
- Date modified: