Handout: Newspaper Challenge
Answer the following questions in paragraph form using the article you selected on a modern Aboriginal issue.
- What issue does this article report?
- Who is affected by this issue?
- Does the article identify the harm or benefit of the issue? What is the main message of the article?
- Does the article present one point of view, or several? Can you think of other points of view that were not mentioned?
- Who did the reporter/writer interview to get the information in the article?
- What do you think about the issue in this article? Did you know about it before you read this article?
- Date modified: