Send us your question


This website will change as a result of the dissolution of Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada, and the creation of Indigenous Services Canada and the eventual creation of Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada. During this transformation, you may also wish to consult the updated Indigenous and Northern Affairs home page.

Have questions regarding the Giant Mine Remediation Project that you are unable to find the answer to on the website? Send them to us at We appreciate all public feedback on the project and will strive to respond to your question in a timely manner.