ARCHIVED - List of Consultations on Nunavut Planning and Project Assessment Act
Archive: This Web page has been archived on the Web.
Archived information is provided for reference, research or record keeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Public consultation meetings were organized in all three regions of Nunavut and in both large and small communities. Ten Nunavut communities were selected as sites for public consultation meetings as follows:
- Iqaluit (invitation session) April 20, 2009; 1 pm - 4 pm
- Iqaluit (public session) April 20, 2009; 7 pm - 10 pm
- Pond Inlet April 21, 2009; 7 pm - 10 pm
- Igloolik April 22, 2009; 7 pm - 10 pm
- Grise Fiord April 29, 2009; 7 pm - 10 pm
- Rankin Inlet April 21, 2009; 9 am - Noon
- Arviat April 21, 2009; 7 pm - 10 pm
- Baker Lake April 23, 2009; 10 am to Noon
- Kugluktuk April 27, 2009; 7 pm - 10 pm
- Cambridge Bay April 28, 2009; 7 pm - 10 pm
- Gjoa Haven April 29, 2009; 9 am - Noon
- Yellowknife April 30, 2009; 9 am - Noon
Additionally, a public consultation session was organized in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories for Nunavummiut living in that capital centre and those organizations headquartered in Yellowknife who would be impacted by the legislative proposal.
- Date modified: