Request for Abstracts, Interests or Instruments


This website will change as a result of the dissolution of Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada, the creation of Indigenous Services Canada and the eventual creation of Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada. During this transformation, you may also wish to consult the updated Indigenous and Northern Affairs home page.

Requests for abstracts, interests or instruments will be subject to the regulated tariff fees as per the fees schedule (Frontier Lands Registration Regulations - section 15).

Requests may be made in writing to the Rights Administration Registrar at