The following is a list of standard documentation for companies and individuals who are engaged in exploration activities in the north. These include agreements, expenditures, guidelines and document templates that the Government of Canada has developed to ensure that northern exploration, laws and rights are upheld.
- Exploration licence template
- Northern Benefits Requirement associated with new exploration program
- Gwich'in Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement
- Sahtu Dene and Métis Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement
- Schedule of Allowable Expenditures
- Date modified: