Whether you're a student looking for summer or part-time employment; a recent graduate beginning your career; an experienced professional or an employer looking for ways to increase Aboriginal representation in your workforce, the Government of Canada offers a variety of resources and information about employment opportunities.
AANDC plays an important role in promoting increased Aboriginal representation in the Canadian workforce. As an employer, AANDC is committed to achieving a 50% Aboriginal recruitment target and becoming an employer of choice for Aboriginal peoples.
What Information is Available?
In this section, find employment and career development opportunities, regional inventories of Aboriginal candidates seeking employment and information on current initiatives and activities that promote and encourage Aboriginal hiring.
You may also be interested in:
- First Nations and Inuit Summer Work Experience Program
- Young Canada Works for Aboriginal Urban Youth
- Apprenticeship Grants - Canada's Economic Action Plan
- The Public Service Commission of Canada
- Service Canada's Job Bank
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Partnership (ASEP)
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy (ASETS)
- First Nation Profiles
- Date modified: