Acts, Bills and Regulations
Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) administers many pieces of legislation, either in whole or in part. AANDC also develops and enforces regulations under authority delegated by the legislation that directly impacts First Nations, Inuit, Métis and Northerners.
What are we doing?
As a department, AANDC is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts
- List of Regulations
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Service Standards for High-Volume Regulatory Authorizations
- Administrative Burden Baseline
- Interpretation Policy
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Laws Website.
For more information
- Guide for Developing and Implementing Interpretation Policies
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: