Working with the Government of Nunavut, Nunavut Tunngavik Incorporated, Regional Inuit Associations, and Community Economic Development Organizations, and other delivery agents in Nunavut, the Inuit Development Programs division helps coordinate the delivery of programs to support Inuit development projects in Nunavut.
The Inuit Development Programs division works to strengthen Nunavut communities through the delivery of programs, skills development and youth employment. We also seek opportunities to strengthen partnerships by cost sharing of funds for capacity building initiatives.
Inuit Development Programs works with its partners to help coordinate the delivery of various programs, funds and initiatives including:
- University and College Entrance Preparation Program;
- Youth Employment Strategy Program;
- Aboriginal Representative Organization Program;
- Governance Capacity Building and Accountability Program;
- Family Violence Fund;
- Disabilities Fund;
- Environmental Capacity Development Initiative;
- Career Fairs; and,
- National Aboriginal Day - June 21.
Inuit Development Programs Manager
Tel: (867) 975-4542
Inuit Development Programs Division
PO Box 2200
Iqaluit NU X0A 0H0
- Date modified: