About INAC Ontario Region
INAC's responsibilities are largely determined by numerous statutes, negotiated agreements and relevant legal decisions. Most of the Department's programs, representing a majority of its spending, are delivered through partnerships with Aboriginal communities and federal-provincial or federal-territorial agreements. INAC also works with urban Aboriginal people, Métis and Non-Status Indians (many of whom live in rural areas) through the Office of the Federal Interlocutor.
Our Regional Priorities are guided by our stakeholders and by the current Departmental Report on Plans and Priorities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions about INAC Ontario Region are just a click away.
- Where are your offices located? What are your telephone numbers and mailing addresses?
- What are your mandate, roles and responsibilities?
- How do I make an ATIP request?
- Where can I find a listing of Ontario Region employees?
- How do I order a publication?
Can't find what you're looking for? INAC's Public Enquiries Contact Centre can help!
- Date modified: