National Aboriginal Day learning resources
Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) encourages those who wish to share or promote products for National Aboriginal Day to use the resources available on-line.
Below are National Aboriginal Day graphics that can be used for social media use or, to develop products, such as posters and pamphlets, to assist in the promotion of events:
- National Aboriginal Day avatar
- National Aboriginal Day banner
- 20th Anniversary image – Catch the Spirit – Share the Celebration! National Aboriginal Day – 20 years of Strong and Vibrant Cultures and Traditions
- 20th anniversary banner for National Aboriginal Day
- Email INAC to request PDF copies of the National Aboriginal Day poster, the Kids Learning and Activity Guide or Pow Wow search game.
- Visit our National Aboriginal Day Flickr album for copies of iPhone and Android wallpapers.
- Show your support for the 20th anniversary of National Aboriginal Day and celebrate contemporary Indigenous art by downloading a free ringtone.
INAC's publication catalogue provides resources and publications for children and adults on a wide range of Indigenous, also known as Aboriginal, awareness products, including:
- Claire and her grandfather, story and lesson plan
- Through Mala's eyes, story and lesson plan
- Canadian Arctic Expedition 1913-1918
- Aboriginal Contributions to the War of 1812 Map
- War of 1812 Postcards
- Stained glass window in Parliament commemorating the legacy of Indian residential schools
- Date modified: