Infrastructure and Housing
Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada works with First Nation governments to support affordable, adequate and sustainable housing, clean drinking water, and community infrastructure such as schools, roads and wastewater systems, which are essential to healthy, safe and prosperous communities.
- Find out what to do when your First Nation needs infrastructure: a step-by-step process.
- Find out how the Government of Canada supports safe water in First Nation communities.
- Find out how the First Nation Infrastructure Fund provides First Nation communities with additional funding for infrastructure priorities such as bridges, energy systems and solid waste management.
- Learn about how the Government of Canada supports housing in First Nation communities.
- Find out about Ministerial Loan Guarantees for housing.
- Date modified: