Activities and Responsibilities
In this section you can learn more about AANDC's mandate, roles and responsibilities as one of the federal government departments responsible for meeting the Government of Canada's legal obligations and commitments to Aboriginal people (First Nations, Inuit and Métis), and for fulfilling the federal government's constitutional responsibilities in the North. AANDC's activities and programs help fulfill these responsibilities.
What Information is Available?
- Access to Information and Privacy
- Accountability and Performance
- Allegations and Complaints
- Consultation and Engagement
- Reducing the Reporting Burden on First Nations
You may also be interested in:
- Date modified: